Thursday, October 15, 2009

VACATION HERE I COME!!!

OMG... I am so ready for my vacation tomorrow. I just finished up my scenic job yesterday, so today I gotta run around & catch-up on errands that I haven't gotten to do for the past 3 weeks. Then tomorrow we are off to Nebraska to visit family. These past 3 weeks have gone by so fast & now I officially deserve a vacation!! My shop is on Vacation mode for the next couple days, but I'll be back to business by next Tuesday!

So FYI... FeltedChicken will be back next week!!! YEA!!! I hopefully will have some good news when I get back from Nebraska & I'm sure I will have lots of picts!! Hang on with me just another couple of days, then you'll get your super-awesome-fun FeltedChicken blog back!!!

Hope everybody has a great weekend, and a super fun Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment