Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Paychecks are nice!!!

So sorry again for the lack of posting these couple weeks. Been hard at work doing some actual job-type work. It's super tiring cause we are working 12 hour days, 6 days a week. BUT... on the super awesome side I totally made like $600 on Saturday!! Getting those paychecks again feels great!

Only have had a couple "Celebrity Sightings" while working this week. I guess Adam Sandler's Production offices are located on the Sony Picure Lot, so I've seen him a couple times. He's seems super nice & slowed down and said hi to us while we were sitting outside on our lunch. Also saw Dana Carvey (spelling?!?!). Kinda cool, but not too exciting.

And you know what's hilarious? I've made 2 sales since I started back to work, PLUS a custom job that I'm working on. Why is it always seem to work out that way, when you have the time, you don't make any sales, but when you are super busy, you make multiple sales?!?!?!?! I can't complain, I always feel so honored whenever I make a sale!!!

The only other bit of news that I have is that I final applied to that Crafty Show for December!! I'll probably hear if I get accepted by Friday, so wish me luck!!! I'll also post picts of my newest custom job when I get it done, it's super cute & awesome!!!

Thanks for your patience, And sorry for posting with no pictures... It's so boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment