Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm back......

So finally back to business here in L.A.. I had a great vacation. There is nothing like spending cool summer evenings hanging out, drink'n beer, talking with family. I miss them already! We had a blast: We had a birthday party, babysat my 1 1/2 year old niece (which is amazing, yet exhausting), went shopping, saw Land of the Lost (which is the movie I worked on last year), drank beer, ate too much, and spent quality time with the family. I got back last Thursday, and took the rest of the weekend off. My boyfriend's mom had a great late birthday get-together, and they got me a Kindle!!! It's awesome, it is the year of the gadgits.

If you don't know what a Kindle is & you love to read, then you are missing out! It's an electronic reading gadgit that allows you to download 1000's of book directly to the device. It has it's own WiFi, so you don't have to connect it to your computer, and all of the books are pretty much under $10. It's about the size of a TV Guide magazine, which is great because when I was flying home, my carry-on bag was so heavy cause I felt the need to take 4 books on the plane with me. I've only downloaded one book so far, Aesop's Fables, but I'm sure it'll be stashed in my bag wherever I go!!!


So after a great vacation, I woke up today ready to get back to business. Unfortunately I also woke up to some customer service problems. I got an email from a customer who said that she never recieved her package. Of course it had to be a package I sent to an overseas Military Base, which was the first time I had to fill out a Customs form. I checked on her Delivery Confirmation & USPS said they had no further information. GRRRR.... I emailed her back, said I would look into it, and refund her purchase & send her a replacement for free. I think I handled it pretty well, it was bound to happen, but based on the number of items I've sold, I figured it wouldn't happen so soon. If anyone has any further advice please let me know.

Well... Back to work... Back to eating healthy... Back to Crafting... Back to trying to exercise... Back to real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment