Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blogging from my Iphone!!

So, we seem to be having some problems with our Internet today, hopefully an easily fixable one & not a wait around the house for a repair guy one. It's been a pretty crappy weeks thus far, but it can only go up from here, right?!?!? (hopefully) have had some unforseen expenses & USPS problems, but on the bright side, I have a meeting at UCLA today. It's just an informational meeting to find out about the program& to check out the campus. I'm excited! Hopefully it will kick my butt back into wanting to make some art work, been feeling a little unmotivated this past week. Have a great idea for my next sculpture... And maybe I will document it and post as I go along this time to show my process. It's gonna be the most abmitious yet!!! (I hope all of my spelling is correct in this, the keyboard is really tiny & it's kinda hard to type) so everybody wish me luck today!! And I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment