Monday, March 30, 2009

Have A Good Weekend?!?!?!

My weekends is starting today, but hope everybody had a great weekend. So sad that I missed my little niece's First Birthday party!! Can't wait till I get pictures, and I hear she loved the Dinosaur I bought her. I think every little kid needs to have dinosaurs (boy or girl).

YEA!!! They had a ton of fun & luckily both my Grandparents were able to be in town to help celebrate.

I had an uneventful weekend. We are having some "June Gloom" around here which is affecting my picture taking. "June Gloom" is a weather thing we have here in SoCal where it's cloudy & hazy every morning, but burns off by afternoon. I'll get my pictures in at some point in the next couple days.


I also experimented in some more kool-aid dying. I dyed a tuft of wool in every yummy color!! I'll have pictures and notes on this in the next couple days. I'm so proud of myself, I posted 1 item everyday for a while now. I'm coming quickly up on 50 items in my shop!!! Maybe there will have to be some sort of Give-Away to help celebrate!!!!!

That's all I got... I am so boring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment