Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

****WELCOME www.cprusha.com ****

Sorry, I am slightly computer dumb & just today figured out how to link my personal website with my blog. Before this I was copying and posting my blog in 2 places. So now I'm smart & figured out how to directly link it!! If anyone is interested my Scenic & Movie portfolio is at www.cprusha.com. So now it won't feel like such a chore to blog!!!

I don't really have much to say about the day, I've never really been into a day of practical jokes. It's too cliche, too predictable. I like to pull a good joke on ANY other day of the year!!!!

My "weekend" was pretty good. We went to China town on Monday & I got some little soaps to felt soon & some mochi, of course! Then yesterday I got some more pictures taken of new new crafty stuff. I was going through a picture rut & I think I broke out of it yesterday. I spent an hour outside and got some good picts & a slight sun burn. Here is a taste of some new items that I will be posting in my shop this week!!!













I have more stuff, but here is just a preview!! I'll be posting a new item everyday, and I'll be starting with the cupcakes. I think adding in a couple cheesy props helped me spice up my pictures a little. I like the crayon pictures! But that's all I got for today.

Maybe today I'll start a new design.... let's just say that it rhymes with "Pinosaur". We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment