Friday, February 3, 2012

Future Vacations!

A couple weeks ago we went to the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Expo.  It was really cool cause it had just a ton of booths from so many places around the world to visit.  I have to admit that we will probably never be able to afford to go to most (like the $5000 African Safari), but it was just inspirational to see all the places you COULD go!

Last year I made the goal to travel more, see the world.  So far we've done pretty well - Hawaii, Southwest Road Trip, Grand Canyon, etc.  So here are a couple places that we definitely have on our short list, as in the next year or so!

These are the reasons that (even though I so don't want to) I go to my day-job everyday.  I know that I'm tired & grumpy & hate it, but I just keep thinking about all the cool places that we are going to go to!


My family is planning a trip this Summer.  We are so going to take a mega-road trip up to Yellowstone!

This is the BIG ONE!!  We want to go on an Alaskan Cruise next summer.
And with this one, we can totally try Dog-Sledding! Awesome!!!!

Yosemite isn't that far from where we are.  We can totally hit Sequoia National Park & Yosemite in one medium-sized road trip!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    It is really nice that you have shared your personal experience with all will help others to plan their vacations.Thanks.

    Luxury Hotels In Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Apartments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. visa free countries for Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would highly recommend Mr Pedro loan services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to borrowers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Pedro is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email.. pedroloanss@gmail.com Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.
    You can contact Mr Pedro Jerome for the following financial help such as Home Loan, Car Loan, Business Loan, Personal Loan, Merchant Loan, SBA Loan.

    ReplyDelete