Monday, February 6, 2012

SquareUP - GET IT!

I haven't done a Craft Show in a while, but I totally got one of these, just in case.  It's a Credit Card Reader that you use with an App on your smartphone.  It seems pretty awesome cause you don't need a merchant account with a third party to accept credit cards on-the-go. There is no monthly fee, just a small % of sales, and the payment is directly deposited into your bank account.

The last craft show we went to, EVERYBODY had one.  It's super easy & you don't have to record anyone's credit card #'s, so your customers might be more comfortable with that.

Check it out if you've ever found yourself loosing a sale cause you only take cash.



1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. merchant account services

    ReplyDelete