Saturday, January 14, 2012

Isn't It Ironic...

I should know by now that I really shouldn't say things out loud, because I just jinx myself.

I write a list of News Years Resolutions & now it looks like I'm pretty much about to break all of them. Just when I am ready to get down to some serious Felted-Business, I get a call for my day-job. It was just for a couple days, so I thought, "eh, what harm can a couple days do. It'll just be a little extra money for traveling this summer (or a new pair of Uggs)." Then the next day I get a call for a big job, and I couldn't turn it down.

My day-job is pretty cool, I guess.  I make movies & Disneyland rides & commercials, etc (not positive, but think I might be working on the new S. Treck - spelled wrong for confidential reasons- movie).  It's hard, dirty work; not the glamorous vision that people have of the movie business.  It's 12 hour days 6-7 days a week, but really excellent money.

So here's another declaration that I'm making out loud...

It would totally suck if I won the lottery tonight.  It would be too much paper work, yuck.  Mo' money, Mo' problems.


Just a few of the movies I've worked on.  There might be more, but I don't remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment