Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Drawings!!

Here are some inspiring drawings that I did in the last week!!! My lack of motivation is cured! Too much I want to do... Too little time!!!






This is a drawing I did for the next felted sculpture I want to make. I want to make him BIG & BEAUTIFUL!!! Should be fun with lots of details & line work. I want to make him 2D with individual tail feathers that will layer all on top of each other. I'm excited!!









And this is a concept drawing that I did for a Munny. Munnies are the fun DIY vinyl figures that are made by KidRobot. They are super fun & I've always wanted to customize one. Well, KidRobot is having a fun competition in June so we bought a couple & are finally going to try it. It's my first ever Sculpey sculpted piece... so wish me luck!!

P.S. - Yes, it is the Predator!! I wanted to make a Predator with a twist, so I'm going to make it Pink w/ a Hello Kitty Skull!!! So much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the peacock, Chrissy! I like your predator, too. Wishing a happy belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a blast in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete