Monday, March 1, 2010

New Charity!!

Well, January & February are past, and thanks to everyone who supported my Featured Charity the ASPCA!! i just made my FeltedChicken donation this morning & thanks to a few last minute sales in February, I got to make a sizable donation!!! I'm sure there are many homeless animals that will benefit from all our support!!

So now's time to announce the Next Featured Charity! 10% of all my FeltedChicken Sales for the months of March & April (including my craft show sales!) will be donated to....



I wanted to Feature this Charity because of the amazing work they did during the Haitian Earthquake, and their continuing need for our support for the most recent Tragedy of the Chilean Earthquake.


March is American Red Cross Month!!

The American Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian network – 97 million volunteers helping in 186 countries. In this country, the Red Cross helps change lives seven days a week, 24 hours a day.

* 200 times a day, American Red Cross volunteers help a family who has lost everything in a house fire or other disaster.
* 475 times a day, the American Red Cross connects deployed service members with their families.
* 21,000 times a day, a patient receives blood through the American Red Cross blood program.
* 43,000 times a day, someone receives life-saving American Red Cross health, safety and preparedness training.



About the American Red Cross:

The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disasters; supplies nearly half of the nation's blood; teaches lifesaving skills; provides international humanitarian aid; and supports military members and their families. The Red Cross is a charitable organization — not a government agency — and depends on volunteers and the generosity of the American public to perform its mission. For more information, please visit www.redcross.org


So Please help me support this amazing Charity by making a donation from my "Featured Charity" Link, or help me make a larger donation by making a purchase from my Etsy Shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment