Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pleasant Surprise!

Got a great convo from an awesome fellow Etsy Seller & Blogger this morning - HandmadeBySandi. She featured me on her blog today in her "My Favorite Shop" section!! I love her blog name "The T-Shirt Lady" and her story & bio are great...

The name T-Shirt Lady, came from my husband. He goes hunting a lot, and didn’t want to use his cell phone to stay in touch with me. So he bought us a pair of cb radios and decided on my ‘name’!

We have a farmette, raise melons and vegetables for foodbanks. Actually he does most of the farming – grin – I

just get on the tractor every once in awhile.

When I am not on the tractor, I work on my t-shirt business. I love to sew, crochet and embroider and have combined all of my favorite things into an on-line business. If you would like to see what my business is all about – I’m at Sandi’s T’s



She has all sorts of great, totally functional items in her shop. Her little "Boo Boo Bunnies" are so clever & cute!! So be sure to stop by her Etsy Shop & Blog and help me spread the Crafty Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chrissy! What a delightful write-up. And it was my pleasure to feature your shop.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete