Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

We are excited in my house because Lance has all weekend off!! He usually works Wednesday through Sunday, But this week he get Friday - Tuesday off. We get to have an official weekend off!! We are headed to the Long Beach Drift Car Race tomorrow. Should be fun & loud!! Car races are always fun!

I'm also officially out of new inventory to list in my shop. It's been 3 weeks of listing a new item everyday!! I'm currently working on a couple of new pieces, some needle-felted sculptures, & fun designs for my bags... But all are "in process". It's gonna be a couple days till I get back to listing, so instead I'm going to start a new Weekly Blog thing.

FEATURED FRIDAY!!!

I'm going to start featuring some fellow Etsy sellers on Fridays... Spread the Etsy love!!!
Today I'm going to go with an Easter and Spring Theme...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




rainbowswirlz -
Bunny Rabbit Tote Bag -
$10.00









thesnippets -

Isabelle - Circus Hare OOAK Art Doll-

$95.00








MadeByLaura -
Needle Felted Wool Snail -
$30.00






thishandmadelife -

Vintage A HOME FOR BUNNY Repurposed Upcycled Golden Book Blank Journal -

$12.00







♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'll try and think of a new themes every Friday. Hope everybody has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment