Monday, April 13, 2009

GOOD WEEKEND?!?!

Hope everybody had a great weekend. We had a fun time at the FormulaD - Drift competition. It was a long day of fast cars, accidents, & scantily-clad Asian Chicks. Good times!! Here is a short clip of a car drifting in case you have no idea what I'm talking about...



This is actual footage from the race we were at!! It was loud & smelly & exciting!! I liked the Mustangs cause they were just as good as the little zippy Asian cars!! My dad will like that, he's a life long Ford man. They are working on a couple of cars that are my dream car - Dodge Chargers!!! I want to see those beasts Drift with the Corvettes and Mazdas!!

Also, in case you haven't heard, the President and family have a new member. I bring it up because the new puppy has the most awesome name ever!!! Meet Bo!



My dog's name is also Beau!! That has to be about the most American name for a dog! There are also a couple of pictures of the new First Puppy with Hawaiian Leis. Love how he represents his roots!! (BTW - I'm partial to anything Hawaiian because the most amazing man I know is also Hawaiian).

That's about all I got. Have some new yummy items that I'm finishing up & need to take pictures of today. Should start listing them in my shop in the next couple days. Also got my tax return so we might be checking out new bicycles today!!! Good Times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment