Thursday, April 16, 2009

ARE YOU HUNGRY?!?!?!

So finally got some pictures taken yesterday. It was frustrating because it seemed like the clouds were working against me. It was sunny all morning, then I set up outside to take photos, then the clouds rolled in. ARRRRG!!! There were no clouds all around the horizon, except for a line that was going right over my house. Then it got windy & I gave up. Not before I got some shots, and after alot of tweaking the levels, I got some new items to post. I be posting new stuff everyday for the next week or so...

Felted Sushi!!!! YUMMY!!!!


sushi pyramid 2sushi pyramid 3

california roll 1california roll 2

Felted Sushi - California Roll - $20

So keep checking back to get your mouth watering!!!
I'm hungry now, so I'm going to go eat my breakfast-
HOORAY TOAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment