Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!!

It's been so nice outside the last couple days!!! It's been like 85º and sunny!! This morning it's kinda foggy & cool out, but I can still feel it in the air! I love how the day is longer, it's still light out at 7. I feel like I can get so much more done during the day.

In celebration of the first day of Spring, I'm unveiling my newest creations.....

Felted Easter Eggs!!!


These are hand felted eggs made by way of wet-felting. I wrapped some wool roving over traditional plastic Easter eggs, then with the help of some hot water, dish soap, & lots of rubbing and scrubbing... VOILA!!! I will be posting more eggs in the next few days, they will be available in sets & priced at $3.00 a piece. The marbled eggs are already up in my shop -

Set of 6 eggs - $18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment