Monday, March 23, 2009

ESTY MANIA!!!

So I've been busy, busy, busy!!! Just felting & sewing & trying new things. I have days worth of items to post in my shop, so check in everyday to see what's new!!!

I've got Eggs... Bags... I'll have some new sculpted stuff soon, too!!!

I'm also gonna dive into dyeing some wool today. I've tried the kool-aid dye before, so I'm gonna try that with some new white wool I bought last week. Going to try the "rainbow" dye technique, I'll post pictures soon.

Also posted a nice tutorial on how to felt your very own Easter Eggs on my Flickr account. I'm going to transfer & post the picts to my blog in the next couple days, so check back!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cprush13/sets/72157615665217800/

Here's a giant promo ad for my shop, easiest way to show off all my new stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment