Monday, March 16, 2009

i'm back......

HI EVERYBODY!!!

So sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been surprisingly busy. I have some outside non-union sculpting work that I'm getting ready to start, plus my parents were here all last week. We had a great time & I miss spending time with them. We were busy the whole week, took a trip to Las Vegas to loose money & see my grandma, grandpa, and aunts and uncle. On Friday we also went to Universal Studios, thanks to Lance's dad! We hadn't been there since I was little. It was fun & I recommend it.

Now that I'm back to the real-world, I've decided (yet again) not to obsessed too much about the computer thing, or promoting my Etsy shop. Instead I'm gonna start gardening & making more fun stuff. I did sell a few things this weekend, so maybe my new attitude is working!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures from this last week.....

grandpa & dad me & mom

grandpa, grandma, & me all of us in Las Vegas!!!

Top Left: Grandpa & Dad
Top Right: Me & Mom
Bottom Left: Grandpa, Grandma, & Me
Bottom Right: Everybody in Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment