Tuesday, December 16, 2008

BRRR... IT'S COLD IN HERE!



if you have bad eyes and can't quite read it, i'll tell you that it's freaky cold in my house. and again, i know it's all relative, but i do live in sunny california & for me that's chilly. plus it rained all day yesterday. but the sun is out & i've got a little space heater in my studio this morning, so it's not so frigid!

i just wanted to congratulate a childhood friend of mine who just told me that she was having a baby!!! yea!!! wow... i'm getting old!!!

SPEAKING OF BABIES.....

this is a x-mas spoiler alert for my neice Ady!




this is a mini tutorial on how to make a pattern using a cardboard stencil. i made these fish in a tessellation pattern which means that the shape fits into itself and they can be arranged in all sorts of ways. kinda fun! and again, if you click on the title, it'll take you to my Flickr page where there are detailed descriptions of each step.

BUT THEY'RE NOT DONE YET.....

you'll have to wait and see...
no really...
they aren't done yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment