Thursday, May 13, 2010

Being Inspired!!

So the good thing (and bad) thing about finishing a big piece of art is the time before you start the next. I love the time because it allows me to clear my mind & think about what I want to do next. I usually spend a good amount of time researching ideas, or drawing in my sketch book. But also, I can never decided what to make next....




What inspires you?
Where do you get your ideas?










There are so many pieces that I want to make, but I'm not always motivated to make them. Once I make a decision, I'm good to go & will work it through. But sometimes, some of the pieces that I've been meaning to start just don't sound that fun at this specific time.


so...


What will it be...


Ugly Duckling DrawingElephant Drawing

Don't know yet, but something will light a fire under my butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment