Saturday, February 6, 2010

Filming Commercials is Hard Work!!

I'm still tired after my long day of work on Thursday!! Got to work with my brother on filming a commercial for his company, and learned alot about setting up lights, cameras, and green-screens. It was a ton of fun, got to hang out with my brother for a couple hours, and got to meet Kobe Bryant! He was the star of the commercial! He's super nice & he is who I made the Felted Snake for!! his nickname is the Black Mamba & he was really excited & loved the snake!!

Here are a couple pictures of the action from Thursday....




















Here are also a few nice pictures of the Black Mamba....

Black Mamba Felted Sculpture 6Black Mamba Felted Sculpture 4

Black Mamba Felted Sculpture 3Black Mamba Felted Sculpture 8


DON'T FORGET.....

Tomorrow is your last day to Enter the FELTED CUPCAKE GIVEAWAY!!! I'm going to check out the links right now!! So many awesome people have taken the time to comment & so many nice comments!!!

TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT....
THEN ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment