Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Resolution #1... CHECK!

So I get to check off my first FeltedChicken 2010 Resolution! The first thing that I wanted to focus on was getting more involved with selling at Craft Shows. I just sent my payment for my first show of 2010!!! I'm excited and have a lot of work to do, although not nearly as much work as last time!!!














So if you are in the Los Angeles area, stop by and find me!! I'm getting an 8' table this time instead of a 10' x 10' booth. I'm hoping that this won't be as overwhelming as last time & I can focus more on featuring my best products instead of just throwing everything into the space to fill it up! Maybe I will work my way back up to a booth some day. A table is more manageable & cheaper!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

And my Etsy assault has started! Got several new items listed in my shop! Got some cute Valentine's Day (re)GIFT BAGS, and some more Sushi Magnets! Be sure to stop by and check them out!

Sushi Magnet Set 2Small (re)GIFT BAG - XOXO 2

No comments:

Post a Comment