Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Diet & Blog Awards!!

So if you were to stop by my shop in the next couple weeks, you'll notice alot of yur favorite items missing. Don't worry, they will be back after the Holidays!! Angler, Jelly, Godzilla, they will all reappear after New Years.

I'm heading back to Dallas tomorrow & have cut back my shop items to those Holiday Inspired ones. So if you need any last minute gifts, just check in. I'll be back to full speed after January 1st. I will be blogging while on vacation (although probably sporadically).


***********************************************




I'd like to Give a Big Old THANK YOU to Needle Felted Art by Robin for awarding me these awesome Blog Awards!! She is an amazing Felting Artist who makes some of the most beautifully detailed, and Super Cute needle-felted animals that I have ever seen!! She also donates a percentage of most of her sales from Ebay to some Amazing Animal Charities (something that I really need to do too, cause there are so many lonely, homeless animals & with the economy the way it is, many Rescue & SPCA organizations are really hurting).

Here are the rules for the award acceptance:

(1) Thank the person giving the awards
(2) Copy awards to your blog
(3) Place a link to their blog
(4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
(5) Nominate 7 bloggers
(6) Place a link to those bloggers
(7) Leave a comment on their blogs letting them know of their awards

Now for the 7 things you probably didn't know about me.
  1. Hmmmm.... My favorite T.V. show of all time is the Nickelodeon Cartoon "Invader Zim". It's an awesome cartoon about an Alien that is trying to take over Earth with his totally inept sidekick GIRR the robot.
  2. I grew up in Dallas, Texas. Then moved to Baltimore, Maryland for College. Lived there for like 7 years, then moved to Los Angeles to work in the Movie Business. I've been here for almost 5 years.
  3. My favorite foods are butter, spam sushi, biscuits, and green tea mochi.
  4. My family always eats BBQ on Christmas Eve. We order-out awesome BBQ Ribs, Turkey, Sausage, etc. It's basically a "MEAL OF MEAT!!" YUMMY!!!
  5. I only play 3rd person, action-adventure RPG video games. I'm super picky & returned "The Game of the Year" cause I hate first-person shooter games. I do love to play me some Video Games though!!
  6. I rarely talk politics (I learned that hard lesson a year ago) BUT am a complete News & Political Junkie. I listen to talk radio ALL DAY LONG, don't listen to music that much, and listen to the News at night. I could talk your ear off about all the goings-ons in Washington... but I won't.
  7. I love Elvis, Frank Sinatra, Niel Diamond, & Tom Jones. I think I was born like 20-30 years too late. This is the kind of music that I have on my iPod. I'm a lame geek... whateva...
Wow! That was harder than I thought it would be!!!

My 7 nominees for the award:
  1. The T-Shirt Lady
  2. Adventures in Catnip - Jake & Micah
  3. Beneath the Rowan Tree
  4. Dude Craft
  5. Gourmet Felted
  6. Pinkkiss Pottery
  7. Sea Star Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment