Wednesday, November 18, 2009

UNIQUE L.A. DECEMBER 5 & 6!

So I just realized that I never made an official announcement about FeltedChicken being a vendor at the Unique Los Angeles Show!! If you live in or around the L.A. area, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come by the show & do your Christmas or Hannukah shopping and support Hand-Made Artists!!

When: December 5&6,
11am - 6pm both days

Where: California Market Center
(110 East 9th Street - Map It)
Cost: $10, with partial proceeds going to the local non-profit 826LA! Entry gets you an exclusive-to-the-show limited edition tote bag, a free drink ticket, unlimited re-entry for both days, and access to our great lineup of free workshops. (children 12 and under are free)


I've been working really hard the past 3 weeks getting ready. I'm just waiting on my last couple of supplies (i.e. I'm out of white wool which makes it really hard to finish alot of my projects). I'm hoping to have a ROCK'N booth, selling sushi & (re)GIFT BAGS & Needle Felting Kits!! Plus my mom is coming into town to help me out for the weekend!!! YEA!!!

I'm still working hard, finishing up some stuff, starting some others, got some more (re)GIFT BAGS & sushi to photograph, got some things that I would like to start... etc... Been working 10 hour days, been ordering pizza every night, drinking too much boxed wine... etc...

So PLEASE be sure to come by the show & see all my hard work!!

Thanx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment