Friday, November 27, 2009

I am a Victim....

Yes... I too am a victim of the "Black Friday" Craze. I got up extra early (which was insane cause I usually get up at 6am, but today I got up at like 5:15 AM) and I headed out to get the "Early Bird... Door Buster" specials. Actually I just went to Jo-Ann's cause I had a coupon for 20% off your purchase. So I think I pretty much got almost everything I need to the final push!!

1 WEEK TO GO...
7 DAYS LEFT...

OH MY...

Had a great Thanksgiving. We had an awesome time at Lance's cousin's house. They have a 1 month old baby, so that was fun to see the littlest baby ever! SO CUTE! Like a little doll that just kinda looks around and wiggles.

Got alot to finish around here, but things are all 3/4 the way done, so it should start to go fast now. I have some new SUSHI GIFT SETS that I'm listing in my shop right now!!

NEW DESIGN, NEW LOWER PRICE!

Sushi Gift Set w/ Plastic Container & Wood Chopsticks - $15.00!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment