Monday, November 23, 2009

Business & Marketing Tips!

I was very impressed with the vendor meeting I went to on Saturday for Unique Los Angeles. It was super fun & it got me thinking alot about marketing & business type stuff. It focused on trying to get people to think about your products & "Brand". They had some fun questions to get you thinking....
  • What Age are your customers? What's your demographic?
  • What magazines do your customers read & what do they look like?
  • If your business were a celebrity, who would it be?
  • What are 5 things you want your customers to know about you?
  • What are your selling strengths & weaknesses?
We also talked about creative & interesting ideas for how to design & decorate your booth, and cool ways to display signage. I spent the rest of the afternoon coming up with some neat ideas for displays & coming up with a layout for transforming my booth into more of an environment. There was A WHOLE of information they jammed into 2 hours, but I am super glad that I went. Also met a couple super nice fellow vendors. I'm excited, but still stressed & nervous.


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

And also today, I will be listing these new sculptures!!! I made them with my typical foam-wet felted- needle felted- airbrushed technique. I'm happy with how they turned out & could really add a hand-made touch to your table centerpiece or Christmas decor!!!


































So here are a few Felted Logs!! I'm planning on using them in a display in my booth (which included a fireplace!). I want to make a flame setup & help them look all on fire!! I made a few of them & they look neat all stack up!

2 comments: