Thursday, September 24, 2009

So...

Was gonna post for my Blog Carnival today, a long post telling you a little bit about myself. Actually I was going to post my artist statement because I'm planning on applying to Graduate School & I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to put it out there & get some feedback... actually I did type it up so maybe I will just copy & paste it in the next couple days. I would appreciate any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism that you guys might have....

BUT...

I didn't get around to it....

then...

I got a call for my "day job". Thank goodness, the movie business here in Hollywood has been REALLY slow for the past year or so. BUT I GOTS ME SOME WORK!!! Yea! Just a couple of weeks of work, but that's enough to give me a little $ cushion. I need it!! But that means that I might not be posting that regularly (not that I've been so great at it in the last couple weeks). So now I gotta go to bed early, gotta be at Sony Studios at 6 AM!!! Then I'll be dead tired cause I'll be working 11 hour days + maybe Saturday!! YEA OVERTIME!!!

So I apologize in advance for my lack of postings for the next couple of weeks. I have been working this week, but pictures would be useless to post cause I'm just making little felted blobs. But when I get to a point for picts, I'll share my fun new designs with you!!!

1 comment: