Monday, May 24, 2010

Sorry...

I haven't blogged in like a week! This last weekend was super busy, but fun! Got to spend some time with my brother, so now I'm trying to catch up on all my missed emails & blogs.

I thought I'd share a little something I came across last night. I was reading something on a blog... which led me to another website... then I came across a link... etc...

But I found this video showing painter Mark Ryden's process of creating a beautiful piece. I guess I have always like Ryden's work, and after seeing this video, I like him even more. I enjoy seeing process pictures of art. I enjoy seeing the awkward phases of a piece, where you think it looks horrible, but then turns out amazing in the end!






I also love seeing how many reference pictures he uses while painting!! I'm such a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment