Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pink Parlour Festival Picts!!

Even though it was supposed to be a relaxing day off after my show yesterday, I still found myself running around like a chicken with their head cut-off!!!!

The Pink Parlour Festival was a ton of fun!! Didn't sell a whole lot, but handed out plenty of business cards, made some great connections, got some amazing feedback on my work, & had interest in some special orders!!

Here are a few picts of my table set-up. There's even a couple picts of Lance, who was awesome all day & helped me out with displaying everything.
































2 comments:

  1. I was at the pink parlor and your sushi pieces were ADORABLE!! They were one of my favorites at the festival>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth was so cute and the festival was so much fun!!!

    Wednesday Golightly

    ReplyDelete