Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Tired...

A full day at the fair can wear you out!! We had a great time, ate too much junk, & spent too much money!! I got a couple new plants, a sushi making kit, & Lance got some new car wax. Yes, we got sucked into buying the stuff in the "As seen on T.V." area. But it was our day & we had fun!! Didn't go on any rides, just walked around. It was pretty hot, which is how we ended up in the air-conditioned seller's area. We did make it to the Farm area (my personal favorite) and they had soooo many baby animals!! I think the baby goats were my absolute favorite for the day!! There were like 10 or so week old baby goats. They were running around & playing & getting into trouble. There were also a ton of baby piglets, so adorable!! I could sit and watch the babies all day!! Here are a couple of picts from the day....










































And here are the finished pictures of the little piggy I made this week for a friend. It's made for an 11 year old girl's Birthday, I think he's cute & I hope she likes it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment