Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Critter Tease...

So feeling a bit more motivated today & riding that energy, I will be (hopefully) finishing my newest Needle-Felted Critter today!! I just have to finish the details & take some super awesome pictures.

New Critter Tease

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the official unveiling!!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Also wanted to share a couple interesting links that caught my attention this morning...

Improve Tags - Action Words @ Handmade Marketing - This is an intersting post about thinking about tags a different way. Sometimes I find tagging to be a brain-buster, but this gives a new and inovative way to look at using action verbs as tags.

Early skeleton sheds light on primate evolution - AP @ Yahoo News - Hmmmm... Super exciting article about a possible "missing link" to early primates & our earliest ancestors. I am such a geek!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna see!! The shadow looks a lot like something I have had in my brain but have not attempted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! I can't wait to see him finished. I think I know who he is. He's one of my favorite movie stars! There used to be a sushi place during the "80s in San Francisco named after him. I'm not sure if it's still there or not. I can just see your guy with your super sushi.

    ReplyDelete