Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Crafty Sunday

Yesterday was a day to experiment & try new and exciting Crafty things. I took photos for a future felting How-To, worked on dying some wool with coffee, dyed my newest Critter with that coffee, and experimented with some interesting ways to stiffed wool. I'm planning to take everything I learned yesterday & incorporate it into some future felting projects. I'm trying to expand and come up with some different felting techniques. So look forward to future ideas & blog posts about my Sunday-Crafty-Sunday!!!

I do have to share a couple pictures from this weekend before I go. I took my crafting out of the studio & on location!! Actually I just really wanted to start a birthday present for my sister-in-law & had plenty of free time when I had to go to the Laundromat. I hate going to the Laundromat. This is the first time where I've ever had to go to the Laundromat & it sucks. I've always been pretty good at getting laundry done, but not now. So thought I'd do something productive...


I did have a couple of business cards with me, just in case, but the kinda Creepy Red-Neck with his super cute pit-bull nor the Old Spinster Lady washing her Old-Cat-Lady Mumu's had any interest. Oh well!!

2 comments:

  1. I just had to LOL at the last comments (especially Cat-Lady Mumus)! I just recently started carrying my business cards with me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true though! I live in Hollywood & don't even want to think of who has washed their clothes in the machines before me... uhhh... *shutter...

    ReplyDelete