Thursday, February 19, 2009

STUPID TAXES...

Should five per cent appear too small,
Be thankful I don't take it all.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.
-
The Beatles

I think I might try and tackle my taxes today. I've been putting it off. I was going to do it a couple weeks ago, but found out that my computer's CD ROM is busted, so had to wait to use Lance's computer.

STUPID TAXES... STUPID COMPUTER...

But fingers crossed that the government taxed the CRAP outta me when I had a job for the first 6 months, so I'll get a great big tax return! Knowing my luck though, I'll owe :(


On a positive note here are some new (re)GIFT BAGS. I've been kinda chill on sculpting the past couple weeks, and am really enjoying sewing!





I've got more bags that I should finish up today & this weekend! The new ones are more specific to who the gift is for... All inspired by future presents that I'll need to give!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment