Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DON'TCHA HATE IT...

When the website you stole images off of it decides to move their picts, so it screws up your posting????

ANYWAYS... Hope everybody had a great holiday weekend. Mine was awesome, go some Mochi Icecream & a laptop desk for Valentine's Day (totally wanted both), went out for a eat-yourself-into-a-stupor dinner with Lance on Sunday night. CLAIM JUMPER ROCKS!!! We got a PSP from his mom, so spent a good part of yesterday playing a block puzzle video game. Went to the fabric store & got some new felt!!!

Overall a pretty great weekend. I should have some new picts of items in a couple days, it's raining cats & dogs here so I have to wait till the sun comes back out!!

WHAT ELSE.... umm... Super excited cause my parents are coming to visit in a couple of weeks!!! Really glad they are able to make it. But you know what that means.... I have to clean... and find new a exciting places to drag them to. Here are a couple of local Los Angeles restaurants that EVERYBODY has to try out if you're ever in the city....

Philippe's - The Original Restaurant Specializing in French Dip Sandwiches

I'm a such a fan of the Dip Sandwich & this place is so much fun & DELICIOUS!! There is always like a 1/2 hour wait to order your sandwiches. It's on a corner downtown near Union Station. mmmm......



mmm... Canter's Deli...

I LOVE Canter's. It's a Hollywood legend. It's pretty much within walking distance to my house in the Fairfax district. I'm such a sucker for diners, but this is the ultimate Jewish Deli. There is a really famous picture of some very young member of Gun's N' Roses that was taken at Canter's. I'm too lazy to try and find it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment