Monday, February 23, 2009

AND THE OSCAR....

was really hard to get to. I tried to walk up to the Theater yesterday (I live within walking distance of Hollywood & Highland), thinking I might be able to see some red carpet action, but you couldn't even get close. You could only get about a block away, which was blocked by police officers and production crews. It was a nice day & a great walk, so I wasn't too disappointed. I didn't even watch the show, I haven't seen many movies this last year. I usually see them on DVD which is a year after they do the award show thing.



These were the couple pictures I did get on my walk. The one on the left is a picture of the GoodYear blimp over the Jim Henson Studios. The right picture is the corner of Hollywood & Highland. That was the best picture of anything Oscar-y that I could get.


I also got some new items posted & started. New (re)GIFT BAGS that are super cute....



*great for Baby or Mommy-To-Be!!!!

I might start a felted sculpture today or tomorrow. I don't know why, but I haven't been motivated to sculpt. I think sewing has a lot less thinking involved & is just kinda mindless & busy. I like to be busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment